2022 Security Awareness StudyHow Effective Are Your Awareness Programs - and Do Your Employees Agree?
This survey is currently closed. Thank you.
How often do you hear one of these phrases:
- "Our employees are our last line of defense."
- "Our employees are our single biggest vulnerability."
The first statement is true; the second one need not be. The key: Effective security awareness programs.
But who decides whether an awareness program is effective - or what even makes it effective? Is it the cybersecurity executive or business leader who designs and administers the program? Or is it the actual employee who completes the training?
Please participate in the 2022 Security Awareness Study, which seeks to assess the efficacy of cybersecurity awareness programs from both perspectives - the security professional and the employee. The goals of this survey are to determine:
- The frequency, content and efficacy of current cybersecurity awareness programs;
- How employees rate the success of awareness efforts;
- Awareness program gaps and how they are being filled in 2022.
The responses from cybersecurity professionals will be compared to those of non-security professionals to assess not just the biggest awareness gaps, but the shared understanding of those gaps.