Fraud Management & Cybercrime , General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) , Governance & Risk Management
The Best of Infosecurity Europe 2018A Guide to Video Interviews With Thought Leaders at This Year's Event
Infosecurity Europe 2018 in London was bigger than ever, featuring 240 sessions, more than 400 exhibitors and an estimated 19,500 attendees.
Mathew Schwartz, Information Security Media Group's European executive editor, conducted dozens of video interviews with security experts from around the globe who gathered at the event. His conversations covered a broad range of timely subjects, ranging from compliance with the EU's General Data Protection Regulation to efforts to fight cybercrime worldwide.
See Also: Live Webinar | Protect and Govern Sensitive Data
Check out our Infosecurity Europe 2018 compendium for a crash course on the global cybersecurity agenda.
The long list of thought leaders who sat down for interviews includes:
- Jaya Baloo, CISO of KPN Telecom, who delivered a keynote presentation on quantum computing;
- Troy Hunt, an Australian data breach expert, who described the worrying rise in credential stuffing attacks;
- Thom Lanford, CISO of Publicis Group, who talked about his organization's approach to GDPR compliance;
- James Lyne of Sophos, who addressed ransomware and new criminal business models;
- Rapid7's Tod Beardsley, who offered highlights from his firm's third annual "National Exposure Index" study of open and unsecured ports on the internet.
So if you weren't able to attend this year's Infosecurity Europe conference, these videos offer a valuable opportunity to get caught up on what the experts were talking about at this important event.
Also, be sure to check out our dedicated page for Infosecurity Europe 2018 coverage, which includes every video, plus stories and blogs.